Tuesday, April 5, 2011

APRILS FOOLS, OOPS



Seems like the Dream Machine spoof has gotten a bit out of hand, so, first off, let me apologize for starting your month off with false hope. Dream Machine sprouted from a Four Loko fueled night by a sewer in Austin. 3 boys were drinking malt liquor under a street light, looked like a boy band, made me dream of a day where they would collaborate, took a picture for safekeeping. After enjoying stellar lols from Weird Canada and Gmail, I tried to play my own prank which sort of backfired when twitter exploded with news of our latest recruits and now I just feel guilty.

Sorry guys, while I regularily daydream of a supergroup involving some of the most handsome/talented boys I know, it will have to remain nothing else but what it was initially, a dream. Sorry for trying to trick you, no that is not Roland's voice you hear in that slowed down Savage Garden song. As a plea for forgiveness, I give you, a Sebastian Cowan chopped and screwed version of the latest Sean Nicholas Savage jam, Someone's Got A Secret. A Dream Machine remix, if you will... Goodnight guys...

Someone's Got A Secret (Dream Machine Chopped & Screwed) by Arbutus Records

1 comment:

  1. marilis! oh no! did it get bad? haha wtf
    y dont they just make a band?

    ReplyDelete